Membership contributions support educational programming, exhibitions, and ongoing operations at the Museum, and are also tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A corporate membership offers a way for your company to partner with the Museum to meet marketing, philanthropic and community engagement goals.
Why become a Corporate Member?
- Museum passes for free admission for employees
- 10% discount on all Gift Shop merchandise
- Invitations to member-only events
- Reduced rates for Historical Hall rental
- Access to photographic reproductions for offices within the Old Colony
- Listing on our website and in our Annual Report
- Highlighted in our online e-newsletter and on social media
- All corporate memberships are 100% tax-deductible as provided by law of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Feel free to call 508.822.1622 with any questions or to learn more about joining as a Corporate Member. In interested, you can download this form and return, in person or by mail, with a check made out to
“Old Colony History Museum” to 66 Church Green, Taunton, MA 02780.